Here are some tips on what to do after a motor accident:
- Try to remain calm and don’t lose your temper. Don’t admit blame at the scene of the accident or offer any form of settlement.
- Call the police or emergency services if anyone is hurt or injured.
- Exchange details with the other drivers’ involved in the accident.
Driver details: Name, contact numbers, ID number; Car details: make, model, registration number; Insurance details (if any); Witness details: names and contact numbers
(Remember the more details you can provide your Insurer with, the better!)
- Call Global Assistance on 0861 678 888 if your car needs to be towed.
- Report the matter to the police within 48 hours
- Inform Cornerstone